[Grads] Fwd: making at stanford | Independent Study Student Grant

matt matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Sep 29 08:15:51 PDT 2023

Hi all; FYI it looks pretty easy for a student to get $300 to support almost any kind of “making” project (i.e., physical fabrication, i.e., you will have an object to photograph at the end of the quarter, e.g., a Max Lab kind of project) connected to some kind of independent study credit (e.g., 199, 220D, 298, 423).

Please let me know if you plan to submit (especially if you’d like me to be the instructor!) or would like some help formulating your project etc.

Best,
-Matt

  --
CCRMA Executive Director (he, his, him)
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~matt     650-723-4971 x304

If you have received this email outside of your working hours, feel free to respond when you are back at work.