[Grads] Student-only CCRMA Social EVENT!

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 21 17:14:49 PDT 2023

[Beer Open Bar (2).jpeg]Hey @everyone,

Since the mentoring program is on a little hiatus, we will have a single ‘mentorship’ event in which old and new students can share their interests/skills and perhaps find out informal mentoring opportunities.

So, I’m asking all senior students (e.g. if you’re not a new first year in your program) to please attend the Fall Mixer.

Info:
This Friday (tomorrow)
5pm-6pm
Treehouse

New students have been invited at the ccrma orientation day.

Best?

(The question mark was a typo, but felt accurate)

Marise