[Grads] Grad Rep Check-In

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 6 11:24:20 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Congrats on surviving your 2nd week of classes!

Just a quick reminder that as your CCRMA grad rep for this year, I’m here is you want to talk or have any questions.
As grad rep, I’m able to bring ideas or issues to faculty/staff meetings and vice versa, but I’m also here to help with personal things.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out.

If you prefer to stay anonymous, here’s a form that you can use to submit any questions, concerns, feedback, etc.
https://forms.gle/rUtSQ6qq68xhrCvd8.

If you want to speak to a 3rd party, I would definitely recommend going to a GLO dean, as they are incredibly kind and helpful.
https://glo.stanford.edu/glo-services

Best,

Marise