[Grads] Some potential logistics for CCRMA

Richard Lee rilee at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Nov 28 17:13:00 PST 2023

Hi fellow CCRMA grad students!

I’m writing with a few things that might make our lives a little easier at the Knoll, and would greatly appreciate joint support and feedback, which I will compile and share with the admins.

tl;dr topics:
Adding new bike racks
Max Lab/Garage equipment + materials ($$)
MA/MST Capstone requirements
MA/MST program representative
If any of this resonates with you, please reply or fill out this form <https://forms.gle/tnrTLsapUhx14KNo8>. (Link again, https://forms.gle/tnrTLsapUhx14KNo8 <https://forms.gle/tnrTLsapUhx14KNo8>)

Also, if anyone is seeking to have (physically tangible) materials or equipment purchased for a course/workshop that they’d like to host in the Max Lab during 2024 (that there are insufficient funds for now), please let me know what + why before this Friday, as we’re working on a making at stanford grant.

Cheers,
Richard