[Grads] CCRMA 50th Anniversary Concerts — Community Poll

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 17 21:34:48 PST 2023

Hi All,

As we are entering the holiday break, we would like to invite you to participate in a community poll.

Next year (2024) CCRMA will celebrate its 50th Anniversary. Among other special events, we would like to learn about your preferences for some of the concerts that we will host. We have a list of proposals received from artists, and we are asking you to vote on the ones you would like to see at CCRMA next year.

Please take a moment to read a little about the ten artists/groups and to listen to some excerpts of their music. Then give your anonymous vote for three of your favorite proposals by Fri Dec 1 EoD. The top three selected artists will be invited to perform in the CCRMA Stage.

VOTE HERE <https://forms.gle/u7XoE5tCermigFoZ8>

If this experiment goes well, we may return to ask you for input into deciding concerts for the later part of our 50th celebratory year.

We hope to hear back from you, and we thank you in advance for your involvement!

Have a great break and Happy Thanksgiving!

All the best,
Constantin