[Grads] [PhDs] Nominate next year's CCRMA Grad Rep by May 26th, Friday!

kunwoo at ccrma.Stanford.EDU kunwoo at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 19 12:39:20 PDT 2023

Hi CCRMA grads!

It's time to elect a new CCRMA grad rep! My role will be done by the end
of this spring and a new grad rep will take the position thereafter.
By MAY 26TH FRIDAY, please nominate folks for the position (including
yourself if you'd like) who you think would be a good fit for next years
CCRMA Grad Rep.
The form below does not collect your email address and will be anonymous
(but you need to log in to your stanford email).

*DUTIES OF A GRAD REP*
 - Mediate between stduents and faculties at CCRMA - collect questions,
opinions, ideas, and concerns of fellow CCRMA grad students and help
convey them to the faculty - without revealing the identity of the
source nor have the rep's voice mixed in.
- Organize CCRMA Town Halls and student meetings.
- Serve the community for one academic year as a grad rep, and the
position cannot be retaken.

*WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?*
- Any graduate student who will be returning MA/MST or PhDs at CCRMA
next year.
- Nominees can decide whether they will be listed or not for the
election (I'll send the nominees an email).
- Previous years' grad reps cannot be nominated (Mike Mulshine, Barbara
Nerness, and Kunwoo Kim).

*NOMINATION FORM LINK*
https://forms.gle/A8sBYcFrZyeRPdti9 [1]

After the nominations are collected, I will send another form for votes!
(Multiple responses for nominations are okay, but only one submission
will be allowed for the vote).
Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Kunwoo

Links:
------