[Grads] Commencement BBQ: June 17, noon to 5 or 6

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jun 9 07:03:29 PDT 2023

Hello all!

Apologies for the lateness of this invitation.

Please join us for a casual BBQ and general hang out on Saturday June 17
to celebrate CCRMA graduating folks! We will light the charcoal around
noon and have burgers (meat and veggie), dogs (meat and veggie), and
other delicious treats for you and your families throughout the
afternoon. All are welcome. To help me with shopping, it'd be great to
have a sense of how many we'll likely be feeding, so RSVP by Wednesday
the 14th.

And CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who are graduating! Very, very well
earned.

All the best,

Nette

--
I am on campus Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and may be available in person on Friday by special arrangement