[Grads] Call for Works | CCRMA WAVE | CCRMA 50th Anniversary

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Dec 28 16:46:05 PST 2023

Hi All,

Since its inauguration in 2019, the CCRMA WAVE (Wall for AudioVisual Expression) has exhibited works by external artists (with a few exceptions). For CCRMA’s 50th Anniversary in 2024 we would like to offer the exhibition space to our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.

CCRMA WAVE is located in The Knoll’s Lobby. It consists of a 55-inch 4K TV screen and two pairs of headphones with independent volume controls (see attached picture).

Please consider proposing fixed media audiovisual works of any length through this form <https://forms.gle/kN6ZgnXkZGCBvdyX8>. You are welcome to submit your own work or nominate another CCRMAlite’s work. And please feel free to share this call with any CCRMAlites who have graduated or who are not currently in the area.

This call will be open throughout the year. Depending on the number and frequency of proposals, we will decide how long each work will be exhibited.

We look forward to sharing your work with the rest of our community and visitors in 2024!

Happy New Year!

All the best,
Constantin