[Grads] Bing Gig

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 12 11:17:37 PDT 2023

Hi All,

We are looking to hire 3 graduate students to help with the equipment install and strike for our concerts in Bing next week.

The gig involves testing speakers, mounting speakers on stands, striking speakers and returning them to carts, pushing around large subwoofers on wheels, running cables, coiling cables (nicely!*), moving Rubbermaid boxes with cables, etc. and having fun :)

The hours are:
- Mon Apr 17, 10am-1pm and 2:30-3:30pm (+ lunch on us!) – Bing Studio
- Sat Apr 22, approx. 9:30-11pm (after the last show) – Bing Studio
- 1h sometime in the week of May 1-5 (we can schedule it together) – CCRMA
Total: approx. 6.5h

Honorarium is $200 per person.

All the best,
Constantin

*Willingness to learn the proper cable coiling technique is required (in case you don’t already have that skill).