[Grads] Welcome! Join to the Peer Mentoring in Music (PMM)

Doga Cavdir cavdir at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 28 12:05:08 PDT 2022

[Apologies for cross-postings]

Welcome to the Music Department! I hope this email finds you well as we
gear up for Fall!

I am writing today as an organizer of the Peer Mentoring in Music (PMM)
program, a mentoring initiative for graduate students in the Music
Department. I want to invite and encourage you to participate in PMM as
a mentee! It will be a great chance to meet with more senior students
and get to know your program.

Sign-ups are open through MONDAY, OCTOBER 10. Details, sign-up, and
structure of the program are available online:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/groups/pmm/ [1]

 	* Sign up to be a mentee (1st and 2nd-year graduate students, and 3rd
and higher doctoral students) here:
https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cIW9xIpVFpi0r4i [2]

 	* Sign up to be a mentor (2nd year and higher graduate students) here:
https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_agY9e4IaeUbgXDE [3]

For your questions, feel free to reach out to Doga Cavdir
(cavdir at ccrma.stanford.edu) and Sean O'Dalaigh (odalaigh at stanford.edu).

REMINDER FOR PREVIOUS MENTEES AND MENTORS: Please, email us if you would
like to join the organizing team. We would love to have you on board!

Best,

Doga, Sean, and Blair

PMM program organizers

Links: