[Grads] CCRMA MA/MST Admit Info Session: March 28, 3:00 PDT

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Mar 27 12:58:05 PDT 2022

Hello!

Friendly reminder (or invite for current grad students at CCRMA :)) that we will be meeting to discuss all things MA/MST and Stanford with admitted students tomorrow (Monday March 28) at 3PM PDT. Zoom info is below. Please join us if you are able! <Apologies to folks in Asia for the time. I’m very willing to schedule a separate meeting for you at a better time, if you’d like - let me know.>

All the best,

Nette

> On Mar 21, 2022, at 4:35 PM, Nette Worthey <networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:
>
> Greetings, all,
>
> Congratulations on your offer of admission to the CCRMA MA/MST program! Please join us for a casual information session about CCRMA, the master’s degree, life at Stanford, and any number of other things that may be on your mind as you move through the decision-making process. I will be joined in the session by a few current MA/MST students to answer any questions you might have. Zoom information is below.
>
> If the meeting time is inconvenient for any reason, please do not stress yourself to attend. I am absolutely happy to schedule another time on Zoom, or to answer your questions via email. Don’t hesitate to let me know if that is a better option for you.
>
> Wishing you a lovely equinox, in whichever hemisphere you reside!
>
> Nette
>
> Zoom info:
>
> Topic: MA/MST Info Session
> Time: Mar 28, 2022 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
>
> Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/5376425397?pwd=TVpUSDRkaUtvMDF6RGFrb0lYV0M3dz09 <https://stanford.zoom.us/j/5376425397?pwd=TVpUSDRkaUtvMDF6RGFrb0lYV0M3dz09>
>     Password: 894013
>
> Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,5376425397# or +16507249799,,5376425397#
>
> Or Telephone:
>     Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302 1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)
>
>     Meeting ID: 537 642 5397
>     Password: 894013
>     International numbers available: https://stanford.zoom.us/u/adlPsCEqmm <https://stanford.zoom.us/u/adlPsCEqmm>
>
>     Meeting ID: 537 642 5397
>     Password: 894013
>     SIP: 5376425397 at zoomcrc.com <mailto:5376425397 at zoomcrc.com>
>     Password: 894013
>

> ***
> I am on campus on Monday and Thursday, and working from home Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. I may be able to meet in person on Tuesday or Friday, by special arrangement.
> ***
> <~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
> Nette Worthey
> CCRMA Administrator