[Grads] moving firesale

Elliot Kermit Canfield-Dafilou kermit at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 22 08:25:10 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We are moving mid-June and will be getting rid of a bunch of stuff
including:

2013 VW Jetta [~50k miles]
TCL 43 inch tv [purchased August 2020]
Desk [solid wood kitchen table] (Ikea Ingo)
Desk chair (Ikea Millberget)
2 4-drawer dressers (Ikea malm)
2 2-drawer bedside tables (Ikea malm)
queen bed frame and 2 under bed drawers (Ikea malm)
queen mattress (Ikea matrand)
4 Kitchen chairs (Ikea adde)
Couch [the cushions are in good condition, but the edges/corners have cat
scratch damage] (Ikea, model unknown)
Wooden coat tree
wooden bar cart
floor standing mirror
shoe rack
various lamps
various rugs (there are 3; one each in blue, white, and gray)
2 hard-shell cat/small dog carriers
kitchen trash can
laundry hamper
crock pot
toaster oven [black and decker ]
blender [ninja]
various kitchen things (plates, bowls, utensils, ice packs, baskets, vases,
tupperware)
various cleaning supplies and toiletries

Please let me know if you're interested in something and we can talk
details (measurements, pictures, price, etc.). We will need most things
until June, but I will have a moving truck shortly before we go which could
be useful for transporting bigger items like the couch.

All the best,
Elliot