[Grads] Digital textbook Access Code

Mike Mulshine mrmulshine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:49:40 PDT 2020

Hey everybody, hope you are well <3

I am TAing Music 21. Students are required to get a couple of textbooks.
Some of them opted to get them digitally through the Stanford Bookstore.
They received access codes from the Bookstore to be able to access the
text, though none of them can find where to enter the code. The Bookstore
informed them that the instructors of the course would supply a URL where
they could enter the access code.

Have any of you run into this issue before? It's new to me and Professor
Aquilanti. Let me know if you have any insights.

Best,

Mike Mulshine