[Grads] Invitation to a CCRMA "support conversation" with Matt in the coming weeks

Matt Wright matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 11 16:44:06 PST 2020

Dear CCRMA students,

We have been talking about how we can continue to support all of you in your research, learning, teaching, performing, and creating efforts. To that end, we have decided to offer each of you an opportunity for a half-hour one-on-one consultation with me (and possibly Nette if it’d be helpful) to discuss your recent, current, and planned future efforts and whatever you may need (very broadly defined: time? space? equipment? connections? momentum?) from CCRMA to keep you moving forward with your studies and research.

I am available starting tomorrow, and continuing into next week and beyond; if you are interested then please sign up for a time slot here (by putting your name in any open cell of column C):

	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LtPsCIjjXXklPhRo9PO7aRuTX04ZElRY9I2LF18Qe88/edit

All meetings will be via Zoom in my “personal meeting room”: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/3263698256?pwd=RZLrl-2asXw

I will not send email confirmations when people sign up for slots; please add your appointment to your calendar so I don’t worry about reminding you.

I look forward to hearing all about what you’re interested in these days!

Best regards,
-Matt

--
CCRMA Technical Director