[Grads] CCRMA rep handover

Noah Fram nfram at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 15 12:21:35 PDT 2020

Hi y'all,

I am officially handing over the office of CCRMA grad student rep to
Mike Mulshine, who won the election earlier this quarter. Although I'll
still be around, and I'm happy to talk about things, if you have
questions or concerns for the rep, please contact Mike moving forward.

I've very much appreciated the opportunity to serve in this post, and I
am excited to see what new directions Mike takes it in over the next
year!

Best,

-Noah

--
Noah Fram
PhD Candidate, Computer-Based Music Theory and Acoustics