[Grads] Fwd: [student admin mailing list] Student bill message posted today to Axess, ePay and Student Financials website

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Mar 23 12:12:25 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to collect and disseminate information to you regarding financial assistance and just read through this one that came in Friday. There are two particular links for grads to check out, and also to note that bills and due dates have been postponed.

If any of you have financial concerns please let me know privately and I will work with you to try to find support.

Nette

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Kelly Takahashi <kellyt at stanford.edu>
> Date: March 20, 2020 at 4:45:12 PM PDT
> To: "studadmin at lists.stanford.edu" <studadmin at mailman.stanford.edu>
>
> Dear colleagues,
> I want to make you aware that the following message was posted to Axess, ePay, and the Student Financial Services website today to communicate as much as we can regarding expectations for an updated Spring bill.
>
> Due to the COVID crisis and related adjustments to student charges and financial aid, the bill scheduled for March 20, 2020, will be delayed. Students and families can be assured that no late fees or financial holds will result from unpaid Spring term balances on student accounts. We expect to publish an updated bill no earlier than March 31 and will update this message when we have finalized that date.
> Meanwhile, we want to ensure students and families are aware of the following resources:
> Students needing funds prior to Spring support being disbursed-
> Undergraduates contact the Student Services Center <https://studentservicescenter.stanford.edu/about/our-staff> regarding an advance. For quickest response, please submit a ServiceNow Ticket <http://stanford.service-now.com/student_services>.
> Graduate students request a Graduate Cash Advance <https://sfs.stanford.edu/gradcashadvance> via Axess.
> If you have a change in financial circumstance that may affect your ability to support your educational or living expenses -
> Undergraduates contact the Financial Aid Office <http://financialaid.stanford.edu/>.
> Graduate students review Funding Options <https://financialaid.stanford.edu/grad/funding/> and/or contact your department.
>
> Wishing you all wellness and safety as well as a little time to refresh this weekend!
>
> All the best,
> Kelly
>
> Kelly Takahashi
> Director of Strategic Operations and Finance
> Financial Wellness Program Director
> Student and Academic Services
> Stanford University
> (650)714-2017