[Grads] Summer 2020 Grad Student Survey

Mike Mulshine mrmulshine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:24:39 PDT 2020

Hello CCRMA Grad Students!

I'm excited to serve you as the 2020-2021 Grad Student Representative.
Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss matters of importance to you
regarding your experiences at CCRMA. My goal is to act swiftly and
thoroughly to address your concerns and encourage as much positive growth
as possible in our shared CCRMA environment. Know that I am still learning
about the many facets of grad student life at CCRMA, and I am very
interested in talking to you to learn and then help enact change.

I'm always happy to talk or go back and forth in email (
mulshine at ccrma.stanford.edu OR mulshine at stanford.edu). Here is my phone
number in case you prefer to reach me that way: 518-703-4527.

MOST IMPORTANTLY! Here is a survey <https://forms.gle/kzE1ns8vokG1gjU9A>
that I hope you will enjoy filling out. It asks you to reflect generally on
different aspects of your experience at CCRMA recently, as well as discuss
your opinion on how well CCRMA has dealt with COVID-19 and heightened
consciousness around issues of racial justice in the USA in recent months.

https://forms.gle/kzE1ns8vokG1gjU9A

Take the survey whenever convenient for you, and I will do my best to
address your thoughts and concerns. Have an amazing summer!

All the best,

Mike Mulshine