[Grads] No Town Hall tonight

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 22 10:31:35 PDT 2020

Just a note that only the first person who joins Nette's Jitsi link <https://cm-jitsi.stanford.edu/NettesDesk> needs to log in with CCRMA credentials as the host (whether that’s Nette or anyone else who gets there first). Everyone else can simply join in a browser with no credentials. That means you can still go to ‘Nette’s Desk’ and have discussions, even if she’s not there :)

Constantin