[Grads] Reminder to vote and time for Zoom meeting

Noah Fram nfram at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Apr 5 11:15:25 PDT 2020

Hi y'all,

Just a reminder to *vote for next year's rep by midnight tonight!*
Here's the link: https://forms.gle/bwKsopoWfcjWEBUg6. You will need to
sign in with your SUnet ID (the same as you use for Canvas), not your
personal Google account.
**

Also, thank you to those of you who filled out the when2meet for our
Zoom meeting to talk about course requirements. It looks like the best
time is *tomorrow afternoon at 4pm*. If you'd really like to be part of
that conversation but can't make that time, please let me know and add
your availability to the when2meet:
https://www.when2meet.com/?8955995-Wvz14. Note that this week and next
week are both included separately, so filling out the time for April
6th, for instance, doesn't automatically fill it in for the 13th. I'll
send out a link to this list tomorrow, assuming that time remains the
best for everyone.

Stay safe and healthy!

Best,

-Noah

--
*Noah Fram*
PhD Candidate, Computer-Based Music Theory and Acoustics