[Grads] GASP (graduate audio signal processing) open meeting

Elliot Kermit Canfield-Dafilou kermit at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Nov 5 15:09:47 PST 2019

Hi all,

A few of us have been meeting on a biweekly fashion to discuss our research
in audio signal processing. The schedule for these meetings is that
everybody gets a few minutes to give an update on what they've done since
the last meeting and what goal they have for the next meeting. This
provides a community of DSP researches for advice/support as we all work
through our individual projects.

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, Nov. 19 from 12-1 in the seminar room.
Since the meetings are at noon, its bring-your-own-lunch.  If you're a
first timer, please be prepared to give a very brief intro to a DSP project
on which you're working.

Best,
GASP