[CM] Python bindings

Todd Ingalls TestCase at asu.edu
Thu Mar 23 12:42:06 PDT 2023

Hi Rick
I have been using musx on and off but only in the last 6 months really got more familiar with python. Would be very cool to be able to output a score for sndlib.

Congratulations on the upcoming ‘retirement’ :)

Todd Ingalls
Associate Director
School of Arts, Media and Engineering
ame.asu.edu<http://ame.asu.edu>