[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 14 04:29:20 PDT 2023

Hi list,

One more step in the journey towards getting conjure/nvim to work satisfyingly with snd, completion!

I managed now to get it to work by running:

(let ((p (open-output-file "/home/kf/snd-keywords.txt")))
   (let f ((ls (vector->list (symbol-table))))
     (display ls)
     (if (not (null? ls))
       (begin
         (write (car ls) p)
         (newline p)
         (f (cdr ls)))))
   (close-output-port p))

to get a list of the current keywords.

Next, I use nvim-cmp plugin with the cmp-dictionary source to get this to work:

require'cmp'.setup{
     sources = {
         { name = 'dict' }
     }
}

local dict = require("cmp_dictionary")
dict.switcher({
     filetype = {
         scheme = "/home/kf/snd-keywords.txt",
     }
})

And that's it! Now the keywords should pop up as suggestions while typing.
Nowhere near as clever as how it's handled in the listener, but vastly better than nothing.

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club