[CM] Getting snd to work with conjure/neovim

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:35:45 PDT 2023

Thank you so much, Bill! This is extremely helpful. I'll try to get this to output to a file in the correct format, so that the completion plugin can read it as well, preferably each time I run snd so that all the loaded files in my startup file gets included as well.

Programming since '69, you say...? That's a VERY respectable amount of time. Thanks a lot for keeping up the development of snd!

Regarding the docs: I would love a kind of baby-steps intro for beginner programmers of s7. I guess I'll write it myself as I learn more :-) I often find it useful to read beginner learner's notes myself.

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club