[CM] S7 integrated in TIC-80, and bug reports

David St-Hilaire sthilaire.david at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:01:52 PST 2023

I have good news! The S7 integration I've been working on has been accepted
and pulled into the main branch of the TIC-80 and is flagged to be
integrated in the next version release (version 1.1). I have no idea when
this will be actually released but... we made it! Thanks for your support,
it was really appreciated!

I'm attaching the diff from s7.c that I got from your tarball with the one
that got integrated, in case you want some of those changes.

The main maintainer of the tic80 repo was asking me if we could add s7 as a
submodule to the tic80 repo, like most other languages were setup to be. To
achieve this though, we would need a good coordination of my changes into
your s7 repo but also, I think that we don't have the access rights to your
repo. When I try to clone it externally, it doesn't work with this error:

"fatal: unable to access 'https://cm-gitlab.stanford.edu/bil/s7/': SSL
certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate"

I noticed that there is a work around but if this is to be a tic-80
submodule, then it would need to work directly I think. Anyways, thanks
again for your great scheme implementation and your support!

--
David

--
David