[CM] Fwd: Re: S7 integrated in TIC-80, and bug reports

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 3 10:56:21 PST 2023

(sorry about the chaotic state of cmdist -- all my fault).

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CM] S7 integrated in TIC-80, and bug reports
Date: 2023-02-03 10:10
 From: David St-Hilaire <sthilaire.david at gmail.com>
To: bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU

Hi bil! I implemented your changes and it's working very well. I also
took the liberty to shadow fread and fopen completely to kill any IO.
Thanks for your help! The only issue is that the error given has nothing
to the with the actual fact that the IO is forbidden. Would there be a
way to give a better error message?

--

David