[CM] S7 integrated in TIC-80, and bug reports

David St-Hilaire sthilaire.david at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:43:11 PST 2023

I think it's mostly writing to files that is dangerous but disabling
reading would be important too, if not only for forbidding "breaking" the
fantasy console barriers. I looked at doing some changes but I was really
not sure how to do it properly. If you would be generous enough to do
the needed changes, it would be really amazing!

Thank you so much for your help!

--
David