[CM] S7 integrated in TIC-80, and bug reports

David St-Hilaire sthilaire.david at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:39:33 PST 2023

Okay, I have quite the curveball now. My s7 integration was flagged as a
serious security risk due to file I/O access. The TIC-80 allows people to
download "carts" and so a downloaded game using scheme could start messing
with the filesystem. Would there, by any chance, a simple way to disable
all file I/O? I started to try to pry out anything that had to do with
files but the concept seems woven so deeply in scheme that it did'nt seem
achievable with my lack of experience. I'm hoping for a miracle here, but I
just needed to ask before I throw my hopes and my integration in the thrash
bin...

Thanks!

--
David