[CM] Simple example

Matti Koskinen squarewave at elisanet.fi
Sat Mar 12 13:30:48 PST 2022

Hi,

Now I remember, how I created the midi file. The player wrote a text file, that could be converted to a midi file with txt2midi programme. The txt2midi and midi2txt can’t be compiled with newer c-compilers, but this link https://grfia.dlsi.ua.es/gen.php?id=resources <https://grfia.dlsi.ua.es/gen.php?id=resources>
has newer version, that compiled nicely one Bg Sur. Now if I’d only had any idea of what was done, except how hard it was getting the timing right. It’s so long a ago, that the sources have long been in the heaven of bits:-)

-m