[CM] Possible bug in s7_values

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Thu Apr 21 11:57:31 PDT 2022

The program that i'm maintianing with s7 scheme incorporates libev as
an event loop. I wrote a cooperative version of `map` that allows the
loop to cycle in between calls to the procedure passed in, which keeps
other events (like user input) from being starved by long calculations
-- my "cooperative map" wasn't handling functions that return multiple
values properly until i wrapped the result up in `list-values`, like i
sent in my last email.

It would be nice if there was an interface to see if a procedure
returned more then one value when called from C.

Thanks,
Woody Douglass