[CM] setting heap size preemptively at startup?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:43:43 PDT 2021

Hi, Woody's suggestion would be great for me. That's essentially what I'm
doing manually, but it would cut down unnecessary processing a great deal
if I could instead just do it when the gc wakes up.

I've been using (set! (*s7* 'gc-stats) 1) to watch what goes on. Is there a
way to see when a heap reallocation happens too? or do I just have to get
that info from looking at the gc pass stats after it's done?

thanks everyone!