[CM] pipewire Snd and SndLib

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:24:54 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

The jack code for libsnd was written before jack MIDI existed, so I
didn't think about checking for the correct type.
That's why you see an error message about it trying to connect an
audio port to a MIDI port.

This patch should fix it:
http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/audio.c.diff

(Bill, please apply the patch, I've tested it)