[CM] C Stack Unwinding

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Wed Nov 10 13:23:02 PST 2021

Cool! thanks so much!

One thing I have noticed in my testing today is that

    result1 = s7_call_with_catch(s, tag, make_func, catch);

behaves differently from

    result1 = s7_eval_c_string(s, "(catch #t bad-func error-handler)");

now. I suspect that one (or more) of the

    catch_cstack(p) = NULL;

lines i added to s7.c needs to change, but i'm not sure which (all?)

I'll have more information in the morning, i'm still wrapping my head
around it. Thanks again for merging!

-Woody