[CM] a short guide on compile on msys2/windows with cload.scm

chai xiaoxiang xxchai at kias.re.kr
Sun May 16 00:16:01 PDT 2021

Hi. Thanks.

1. If I change line 684 of cload.scm `o-file-name' to `so-file-name'
(apart from the msys2 typo), the cload.scm works well on with
libm.scm and a UDP wrapper I wrote myself (even deleting the
flags `-ls7 -L.'). I guess for other cases as well.

Did you mean `so-file-name' actually?

2. libc.scm does not work because of lack of functions, I did not
mention this before. Commenting a few lines works.

3. If I load libm.scm on MINGW64 environment, then s7 acts as in Linux.
I guess compiling in MSYS2 give __MSYS2__, but s7 does not know we
switched to MING64.

Is there a way to get around this?