[CM] repeating envs

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed May 12 09:38:32 PDT 2021

While on the subject of Lambda functions I think is worth saying that I
updated several Snd examples on the Users at PlanetCCRMA pages [1]. As far
as I can tell none uses a Lambda function and are a bit basic but
hopefully they give an idea of Snd's and s7's functionality. More
complex examples are on the works. However, never take for granted code
on Snd's documentation as well as other examples on embedded in the
source files of the distribution.

Regards,

   --* Juan

[1] https://ccrma.stanford.edu/guides/planetccrma/SND.html