[CM] s7 repl for linux?

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:18:31 PDT 2021

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 2:59 AM Forrest Curo <treegestalt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm finding a web repl in the packages. That hangs my compilation and isn't what I had in mind anyway. The emacs modes I've tried have been intractable.
>
> How to get a repl (with history) to practice with?

There is a pretty good repl with history for the web server. That's
the only repl I use. It's convenient when developing inside emacs that
you can restart scheme without having to restart the scheme repl in
emacs.

cd s7webserver
make
./s7webserver

Then from a terminal, run the scheme repl that connects to the web server:
cd s7webserver./s7webserver_repl.py