[CM] Learn Scheme For Max with S7 e-book up

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:39:43 PDT 2021

hi Forrest, I will be doing a port to PureData starting in a few weeks,
it's been approved for my thesis project so it will definitely happen. But
at present this has nothing to do with any existing pd scheme objects.
Everything in it *will* be relevant to the Pd port though when it happens!
I would anticipate the Pd port will happen this summer, with some early
limited versions out in the next couple of months.

iain