[CM] metadata on vectors?

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:15:24 PDT 2021

Hi Gregg,

Since you are using c objects already, I suppose you are also using the
getters, ie (my-vector-element) which would return a scheme string.

You could use a dilamda for the vector, and have a getter like (my-vector)
to get all the elements, (my-vector 0) to get an element and (my vector
'meta) for your meta info.

Another approach would be to openlet the dilamda and instead call (meta
my-vector)