[CM] autoload compiling when shared libs are in *load-path*

Brad Christensen bchristensen-lists at outlook.com
Wed Jul 21 13:31:48 PDT 2021

Greetings,

Although I've added to my compiled repl's `*load-path*` (via `S7_LOAD_PATH` at compile time), and pre-compiled the various `lib*_s7.so` shared libraries to be accessible via that path, an autoload of, for instance *libm* seems to recompile the shared library unless it is found in the current directory:

```
$ s7i
s7: 22-Jul-2021
<1> *load-path*
("/my/path/to/s7" ".")
<2> ls /my/path/to/s7
. . . libm_s7.c   libm_s7.so   libm.scm . . .
<3> (provided? 'libm.scm)
#f
<4> *libm*
writing libm_s7.c
(inlet . . .)
<5>
```
Is this a bug or am I missing something? Perhaps it is something peculiar with my setup.

Thanks, Brad