[CM] s4pd (s7 for pd) with [text] perhaps for live-coding

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:13:49 PDT 2021

Thanks Forrest, I will try this out! I just wrapped up a bunch of paper
writing and have some time to dedicate to s4pd again.

Right now each object is isolated on its own, because one can always use
send and receives to simulate sharing, and use shared data structures as
noted.

Also, I should probably request you send s4pd or s4m specific things to the
scheme for max google group just so as not to clutter up this list. I'll go
rename the group to indicate it's for Pd as well now!
iain