[CM] Persistent configuration in snd?

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 9 08:45:22 PDT 2021

Hi list,

Working on getting to know snd a bit better, and ironing out a few wrinkles in how it behaves on a tiling wm (hint: set to floating, and make sure you are able to resize the window :-)), one thing keeps popping up: how do I add my own functions to ~/.snd_prefs_s7? As far as I can tell, the file is overwritten every time I change something in the configuration window or open a new file. I'd love to be able to set something simple like
; vim:set ft=scheme
at the bottom of it, so that vim will recognize the filetype and color it accordingly, as well as adding a few hooks..

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at sonomu.club