[CM] loading libc_s7.so

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jul 4 12:04:22 PDT 2021

Interesting -- I'm running versions 1.2.3 (Ubuntu) and
1.2.4, but when I upgraded to 1.2.5 in Fedora 34,
snd hangs while trying to set up the terminal for
direct (vt-100 style) use.  I wonder how ALSA could
affect that.  I notice online that ALSA version 1.2.5 has
many other problems, and people are downgrading
to 1.2.4.  strace can show you where it's stopping --
libc_s7.so has successfully loaded, and we're at the
(cursor-bounds) call around line 1140 in repl.scm.