[CM] New music package 'musx' available

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:09:05 PST 2021

Okay, re that pesky virtual environment. Upgrading my ubuntu distribution
made for a clearer error message:

"The virtual environment was not created successfully because ensurepip is
not
available.  On Debian/Ubuntu systems, you need to install the python3-venv
package using the following command.

    apt-get install python3-venv

..."

Onward, thanks.