[CM] something like let-set! for undefined vars?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:28:10 PST 2021

Thanks Bill, I shall use your example! I'm loving the environment
flexibility.  I got so excited making my algorithmic process object
hierarchy I went and ordered "The Art of the Meta-object Protocol", haha. I
don't think I'll be able to happily use a language that tells me how
objects *must* work anymore... :-)

iain