[CM] something like let-set! for undefined vars?

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:57:55 PST 2021

Answering myself! Just didn't understand the docs properly, got it all
working nicely with varlet.

Though I am curious to know whether my way of iterating through a keyword
assoc list in a constructor is reasonable. This is what I'm doing, feedback
most welcome:

    ;  loop through the init-args keyword arg list, which is an assoc list
of sym/value to set
    ; this allows setting any instance vars from keyword list to constructor
    (let* init-loop ((args init-args))
      (if (not (null? args))
        (begin
          (varlet env (car args) (cadr args))