[CM] Plotting w/ Common Music 3.9.0

Taube, Heinrich K taube at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 14 13:41:21 PDT 2021

Do you plan to translate plotting into musx?

Hi Aykut!  you can use matplotlib in python to do all sorts of really sophisticated plotting.  There is also a “piano roll” visualizer in python (sorry the name of the package escapes me now)

BTW I’d say the latest version of musx is bascially at the level of cm2 now. ive been adding more examples and demos from my course to the musx_demo folder, including change ringing and sending “real time” data out rtmidi ports and osc ports (supercollider).

http://cmp.music.illinois.edu/courses/taube/mus499mrc/downloads/musx-1.3.0.zip

—Rick