[CM] Speaking of bugs

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Wed Sep 30 23:38:51 PDT 2020

Hi Iain,

 I fixed a couple of loop bugs in cm's common lisp code some years ago. It's apparently the same code base as rthe s7 code If those are the bugs you were hitting, I can provide you with information what's causing it after next Wednesday when I'm back on my computer. The bug has to do with a wrong sequence of variable initialization.

Best,
Orm

Am 30. September 2020 23:50:21 MESZ schrieb Iain Duncan <iainduncanlists at gmail.com>:
>A few months ago I reported that I couldn't get loop to work properly
>on
>windows, just wondering if anyone (Rick?) ever figured out what was up
>there. I'm happy to help debug if you need testers with both windows
>and
>osx access
>
>iain

Prof. Orm Finnendahl
Komposition

Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
Eschersheimer Landstr. 29-39
60322 Frankfurt am Main

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWha1HTfFE&list=PLiGfneJSWmNw6dTUvcTHbTkCYOOTiB_N6