[CM] s7-playground (interactive tutorial) update

Woody Douglass wdouglass at carnegierobotics.com
Fri Sep 25 18:57:08 PDT 2020

I agree wholeheartedly about moving the repo to an organization. I'll even keep it synchronized, it just feels weird on my personal accoung

On 2020-09-25 20:25:34-04:00 cmdist-bounces at ccrma.Stanford.EDU wrote:

Hi all,
Had some progress on the interactive s7 tutorial I was
planning: https://actondev.github.io/s7-playground/

The website is created with emacs & org-mode from the following file
https://github.com/actonDev/s7-playground/blob/69515ec/index.org

Now that the skeleton is done, it's about the content!
(apologies to Bil for the shameless copy-paste text, no imagination at the
moment)

Contributions and ideas are more than welcome.

An idea/request for Bil: I think it would be good to move this into an
official organization in github (like the existing ccrma
https://github.com/ccrma or a new one like https://github.com/s7-scheme,
s7 is reserved). And maybe.. put the official s7 repo there as well? :)