[CM] Snd/CLM: experimental version of src and src-channel

bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 10 11:06:01 PDT 2020

Thanks!  I see only a subtle difference -- do you have
a (hopefully small) test case?  (Am I right that your
version is more consistent with the sinc_table initialization?
It's been a long time since I looked at this code).
I've merged your changes in, but kept the old way under
a compile-time switch so it's easy to move back and forth.
I'll update the ccrma versions tomorrow morning.