[CM] Freeing up s7 instances & memory

Christos Vagias chris.actondev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:36:49 PDT 2020

Indeed the instances could be reused, but that would imply
using a common mutex amongst the running threads for any
s7 operation (right?).
What I need in my case is truly parallel instances doing their own thing.

I'm glad to hear that Woody has some sort of a solution.
I hope it gets merged at some point, but I also hope for a solution
in the future that frees not most but *all* of s7's memory :)

Any chance I could see this code? By curiosity and to see if I could
slowly get some understanding of the inner workings of s7.