[CM] Building Common Music on Arch Linux

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:21:21 PDT 2020

I tried to link that folder, but for whatever reason it is not working;
cm is not recognized. If you would be up to helping me over zoom, that
would be awesome! What is the file that should be loaded? I have
quicklisp all installed and working from the aur, and slime is now
working for me (which is really cool), so any help you would like to
offer, I would gladly accept. I would also be very interested to hear
about your workflow, as I am interested in using lisp to generate cool
scores!

Let me know what you think, I can send some times to you if you would like,

Brandon Hale